What’s new for the 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA
Who says a compact car is only fit for new drivers? Many motorists are lifelong fans of the segment, as smaller vehicles are easy to park and maneuver. Unfortunately, too many automakers treat them as an entry point, and deny consumers luxury options. This is where the Mercedes-Benz CLA comes in. The model offers coupe-like styling in a four-door sedan, then boasts a 208-horsepower turbo 4-cylinder to prove it’s not your everyday econo-box. Though relatively new to the market, having first launched as a 2014 model year, the vehicle continues to impress. We’re excited to talk about what’s new for the 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA, as new special editions are launching for Loeber Motors customers to enjoy.
New Ice Edition and AMG® Performance Studio Package
For 2017, the CLA gained new headlights, bumpers, tailpipes and improved infotainment, providing an impressive refresh. Where can Mercedes-Benz take the model from there? Two of the trim levels will have available special edition packages for this model year.
An optional package available exclusively on the CLA 250 is the Ice Edition, and only 400 units will be available for the 2018 model year. Features include:
- Cirrus White or Polar White paint with Matte White foil stripes
- AMG® Line Exterior body panels
- Night Package
- LED High- Performance headlamps
- Premium Package
- Panorama Roof
- 18″ AMG® wheels with black accents
More for 2018: 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE Exterior Color Options
The AMG® Performance Studio Package is available exclusively on the AMG® CLA 45 and includes the following:
- Night Black or Cosmos Black exterior paint color
- Contrast AMG® stripes in Matte Graphite Grey (hood, roof, side sills and trunk lid)
- Yellow accents on the front bumper, exterior mirrors, diffuser, and side sill inserts
- 19″ AMG® Cross-Spoke Wheels in Black with a Yellow flange
- AMG® Performance seats
New features found across the lineup include Hands-Free Access® and a new available Smartphone Integration package.
What do you think of the new packages available for the 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA Class? Share your thoughts with a comment here at the Loeber Motors Blog.